“I’ve never had a financial planner before.”
- Carrie wants to understand the value of a financial planner and determine if she needs help
- Get a solid understanding of where she stands and available strategies to help her
- Find someone she could trust and partner with to help carry the burden of her personal finances.
- Carrie worked for a publicly-traded company for over 30 years.
- She has never needed a financial planner because she has only saved in 401(k) and company stock.
- No specific goal, just wants to maintain lifestyle.
Areas of Focus
- Understand the experience we provide as a client.
- What strategies make sense for her.
- Minimize risk since she thinks she has enough money to last.
How We Helped
We learned about what was most important to her. Being single, what goals did she have?
Created a Financial HEALTH Book for her. This outlined what was most important to her, how she anticipated using her money and the financial steps we would take. See a sample here.
Carrie realized she needed help and it was not in her best interest to handle all the responsibility herself. She was concerned she might miss something. Our process offered her a reliable way to measure progress while she spends her time focusing on what is most important.
The Retirement H.E.A.L.T.H. Stress-test
Our modern financial planning process allow us to collorabate together so you can see the bigger pictures. This process was designed with you mind.
More Case Studies