Start The Retirement H.E.A.L.T.H. Stress-test© and Establish Your Financial H.E.A.L.T.H. Guidebook
Did you just attend one of our courses or maybe you're ready to take the next step?
We are thrilled to have you here! Here’s what to expect and how to get started:
We help you:
Know Where You Stand
Know What to do Next
Is this you?
Having served clients in the Twin Cites for over two decades, we have established ourselves as experts at helping the following types of people:
At or Nearing Retirement:
- Investors age 50+ or those looking for optionality in their career.
Well-established Nest Egg:
- Diligence. Hard work. Discipline. You have established a nest-egg in excess of $500,000.
- When the cost of being wrong is high and the complexity is beyond your skillset, you value an expert and advisor to guide you.
- We are established specialists in the benefits, retirement and compensation packages of these companies. With much of your wealth attached to your employer, we help you manage the risk and organize your decisions.
Schedule Your Discovery Call (approximately 15-20 minutes)
Congrats on taking the first step towards financial H.E.A.L.T.H.
- Use our online scheduler
- Have a few questions? Request a call from a member of our team here. They would be delighted to answer any additional questions you may have and offer a convenient time for the initial Discovery Meeting.
- Understand how we work with families and what to expect from our process.
BONUS STEP: Prepare for the New You
You will receive a Welcome Packet to help you prepare for your Discovery meeting. We will include a process for how to get both your thoughts and financials organized, some helpful info on the value of expert advice, and a free copy of our book.
Discovery Meeting (approximately 60 minutes)
Before we can show you improvements, we need to establish a baseline of where you are today. These sessions will allow us to learn more about you, what is most important and if we are able to help.
Your financial life organized in one place, accessible anytime.
The Retirement H.E.A.L.T.H. Stress Test (approximately 60 minutes)
Don't worry, it is not like that stress-test! There is no running involved. We are trying to help you understand what financial decisions are most impactful to you.
Through this process, we can test potential outcomes like:
- Can I retire now? What if I work one more year or one less?
- Should I pay off my mortgage?
- How much income can I take before it is too much?
- What tax strategies work best for me?
You know exactly where you stand and what to do next.
Some common questions we tend to get:
How do you charge?
We say transparency breeds trust and security. You will always know how and what we are paid. We often charge $750 for our initial planning engagement. As a fee-only RIA we are only paid by our clients.
How often do we meet?
In the beginning we meet more frequently to ensure we have a great understanding of what’s most important to you and your family. From there we like to meet formally 1-2 times each year and as life happens or financial situations arise. The more going on, the more often we meet.
How long does it take?
We like to be diligent and efficient with all your assets; your time being one of your most important ones! Our process is designed to ensure you are always aware of where you stand and what action to take next. If we can accomplish that in a 15-minute phone call, great. If it takes longer, we will be there to ensure you understand the choices you have in your financial life.
How are you different from Vanguard or Fidelity?
In many ways we are similar, offering the same low cost, tax efficient investment options. However, our value is in understanding you very intimately and having an ability to deliver highly personalized and expert advice. Think of it like joining one of the national fitness centers and attending a class vs. having a personal trainer that comes to your house and helps you with everything from the proper workout regimen, nutrition and sleep.
Do you only work with people at those companies?
No! We work with people at many different companies. We have specific knowledge of those, and most other large companies based in the Twin Cities
Can you work virtually, and do you work with people outside of Minnesota?
Of course! Time is one of your most valuable assets and even those who may live around the corner may decide a virtual meeting is sufficient.
We have a number of clients in states across the country.
Not quite ready?
We understand! This in an impactful and important decision. Here are some other ways to
Already on their Way to Financial H.E.A.L.T.H.